Thorne’s Basic B Complex formula contains the active forms of the B vitamins, making it easy for your body to absorb them.
This comprehensive blend provides multiple benefits to support your lifestyle, such as helping convert food into fuel and enhancing cellular energy.
Because most B vitamins don’t remain in the body, they must be acquired from diet and supplementation to help maintain optimal health.
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic B Complex:
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells
- B vitamins promote the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and the metabolism of fats and proteins
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation
- Isn’t derived from yeast, unlike many B vitamin supplements on the market
Supplementing with tissue-ready B vitamins is important for everyone, especially individuals who aren’t able to convert the non-active B vitamins to their active forms. Factors that can inhibit the body’s ability to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms include genetic predisposition, compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, and ageing.
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||667mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI)||110mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||400mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate Sodium)||10mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||10mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||130mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||110mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate)||10mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Magnesium (Citrate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide|